Value Hotel Thomson
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is an island country and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Phuket City, on Phuket Island, is the capital of Thailand’s Phuket Province. In the Old Town, Thalang Road is lined with colorful 19th-century shophouses and Sino-Portuguese buildings. Built in 1903 by a wealthy tin merchant, Baan Chinpracha mansion has Italian floor tiles, shuttered windows and antique furniture. Set in a 1930s manor, the Thai Hua Museum has exhibits on Phuket’s culture and history.
Krabi, the capital of southern Thailand's Krabi Province, is a resort town near the Andaman coast. It lies in an area of limestone karsts and mangrove forest. On a hilltop reached by stairs, the Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist site with panoramic views. Khao Kanab Nam, 2 slanting hills rising out of water, form a local landmark. Andaman Sea destinations like the Phi Phi Islands are accessible by ferry.
On arrival at Singapore Airport, meet our representative and get transferred to hotel. (Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax.
- Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. Enjoy Go Green Segway - One Ride. After Go Green Segway step in Merlion , standing at 37-metre-tall half Lion and half Fish structure has a Mouth Gallery Viewing Deck .Sit through a short animation that tells you the story of the origin of the Merlion.. At the viewing decks enjoy the bird eye view of Sentosa. Then enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across into 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. It's an experience you won’t forget. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas - Wings of Time. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave the magical isle less
- Live The Movies at the many exclusive attractions found only at the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore. Featuring movie-themed rides and attractions, which are unique to Singapore, thrill seekers and families will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The young and young at heart will be entertained by Shrek and gang on an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. Thrill seekers can face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy a psychological thrill ride in total darkness. Other highlights include Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City and The Lost World.
- After breakfast proceed for Singapore Half Day City Tour. Drive across the Civic District, Orchard Road, Singapore’s entertainment hub, Little India from where you can buy various products of Indian origin and Chinatown, Chinese heritage centre. Get clicked with the Merlion Park, Singapore’s most famous tourist spot and enjoy the view of Marina Bay. Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World Gardens by the Bay, features more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species. Flower Dome - The Flower Dome replicates the cool and dry Mediterranean climate featuring 9 different gardens from 5 continents. This tour Pick up and drop only from City hotels
After Breackfast , spend day of lesuire and In evening procesed to night safari .
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to bus station to take coach to Kuala Lumpur. The journey takes about 7 hrs to 8 hrs. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur Bus Station, meet our representative and get transferred to hotel in KL. Spend the rest of your day exploring this place on your own or choose an optional tour of Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour covering the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, Mahamariamman Temple and the Petaling Street (Open Air Bazaar of China Town) and explore the amazing night view of this city. Overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel. Then transfer to Sunway Lagoon. It is Malaysia's Premier Theme Park and has become the most visited tourist destination in the country. Sunway Lagoon is separated into 5 major themed lands - Water Park , Amusement Park , Wildlife Park, Extreme Park & Scream Park, each boasting their own exciting attractions. Find entertainment, adventure and excitement all in place. Later in the evening, back to the hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
- After breakfast depart for Genting Highlands. Enroute we make a short (as per inclusion) photo stop at Batu Caves - Batu Caves is a limestone hill, which has a series of caves and cave temples, and it is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity. Later, continue drive to Genting Skyway Lower Station to board a cable car to the peak, the journey takes approximately 15 minutes (cable car operation is subject to weather condition). Genting Highlands, located at 2000 meters above sea level, offers a cool respite from Malaysia's capital city combined with all of the excitement, luxury, and entertainment of an international resort destination. After fun filled day we return back to our hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
-Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you at the specified area and transfer you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax.
-Today you will head for the Phuket Half-Day City Tour. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon and Kata beach with a stop at Karon/Kata beach. Visit the Karon viewpoint, one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket, where you can see the three beaches, Kata, Kata Noi and Karon. Next, visit the largest and most revered Chalong Temple built in 1837. Experience the old world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture. Pay a visit to the Cashew Nut factory and shop for local products. Later return to hotel and relax.
-After Breakfast, Proceed for Full day Phi Phi Island Tour.
- After Breakfast, Check out from hotel and transfer to Krabi hotel.and overnight stay in Krabi hotel
-After breakfast, proceed for Krabi Four Island Day Trip. Explore the islands of Koh Tup, Koh Gai, Koh Poda and Phra Nang Cave Beach via boat on this day trip from Krabi. Start your day trip in the morning by first going to the scenic Koh Tup Island, famed for its tidal sandbank. Wonder at the unique formation of shoals and picturesque coastline. Next, head over to Koh Gai Island, also known as Chicken Island for its similar appearance to the head of a chicken. Here dive into the exquisite, azure water for a swim or go snorkelling to closely observe the variety of sea creatures. Break for a delicious picnic lunch at Koh Poda Island and take time to relax on the white sandy beach, snooze in the sun, and observe the stunning scenery. Your last stop is at the breathtaking Phra Nang Cave Beach. Explore the grotto caves, watch as daring climbers ascend the rocks, and swim in the warm waters inside the caves.
-Today morning, check-out from your hotel. You will be transferred to Phuket airport by road, so that you can catch your return flight back home.