Bustling sandy stretch lined with restaurants & resorts, a well-known spot for surfing & sunsets.
The town of Ubud, in the uplands of Bali, Indonesia, is known as a center for traditional crafts and dance. The surrounding Ubud District’s rainforest and terraced rice paddies, dotted with Hindu temples and shrines, are among Bali’s most famous landscapes. Ancient holy sites include the intricately carved Goa Gajah (“Elephant Cave”) and Gunung Kawi, with its rock-cut shrines.
- Check in at the hotel in Kuta, relax and acclimatize. - Enjoy the local beaches and explore the nightlife.
- After breakfast, have a leisure day exploring Kuta. - In the evening, head to Bali Safari Park for an adventurous Night Safari. - Dinner at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, commence your journey to Bedugul to visit Ulun Danu Temple. - Continue your journey towards Aling-Aling and Leke Leke Waterfalls. - End your trek with a cool dip in the natural pools. - Return back to Kuta for overnight stay.
- Enjoy an early breakfast. - Embark on a full-day trip to beautiful Nusa Penida Island. - Admire stunning beach views and take pleasure in snorkeling or diving. - Return to Kuta for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Kuta and travel to Ubud. - On the way, visit the mystical Tanah Lot temple and admire the breathtaking sunset. - Check-in at the hotel in Ubud for overnight stay.
- After a delicious traditional breakfast, start your cultural tour of Ubud visiting its art studios, craft centers and the Ubud market. - Visit the stunning Kintamani region, home to Mount Batur, an active volcano, and the serene Lake Batur. - Enjoy the picturesque view of the Mount Batur and Batur Lake with its crisp mountain air. - After witnessing Kintamani's beauty, drive back to Ubud.
- Enjoy your final breakfast on the island. - Depending on your flight time, you might have some last-minute chance for shopping or relaxation. - Head to the airport and bid farewell to the beautiful escapade that was Bali.