Ibis Bali Kuta
Bali - kuta Beach
Kuta is a beach and resort area in the south of the island of Bali, Indonesia. One of Bali's first tourist developments, it's best known for its party-centric atmosphere and surfing in the Indian Ocean. Kuta's long, consistent waves make it a popular surf spot, particularly for beginners, with plenty of outfitters offering board rentals and surf lessons.
The town of Ubud, in the uplands of Bali, Indonesia, is known as a center for traditional crafts and dance. The surrounding Ubud District’s rainforest and terraced rice paddies, dotted with Hindu temples and shrines, are among Bali’s most famous landscapes. Ancient holy sites include the intricately carved Goa Gajah (“Elephant Cave”) and Gunung Kawi, with its rock-cut shrines.
- Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will transfer you to your Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour. Explore the beautiful island of Nusa Penida on a full-day tour from Bali, far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway. Enjoy the unforgettable moment at Nusa Penida Island by visiting Angel Billabong, Kling king Beach, Crystal Bay, and Broken Beach. Begin your adventure as we escort you to the Port where the boat will be standing by, ready to transfer you to one of the most beautiful islands in this world. The boat will leave around 08:00 am and it will take about 1 hour to reach Nusa Penida Island. Once you arrive at Port you will enjoy the atmosphere of the island and get ready to start your adventure. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), The natural pool of Angel's Billabong and Crystal Bay is one of the famous objects in the village of Nusa Penida. This place is also renowned for the beauty of the beach and is often used by tourists for swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing on the beach. Viewing the scenery of spectacular Nusa Penida will surely be an unforgettable experience for you.
- After a scrumptious breakfast, Proceed for Water Sport Package B (Incl. One Round Of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing) Prepare your self with some various Water Sports Activities. One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing. after that in evening proceed for tanah lot temple. Evening at the dramatic Tanah Lot sea temple. This is one of the splendid temples in Bali. Perching atop an enormous rock, it is completely surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean during high tide. Don’t miss this opportunity to watch the sunset over this temple, pictured above. Tanah Lot Sea Temple, one of Bali’s most photographed. Perched atop an enormous rock, the temple is completely surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Pool Villa. Enroute Kintamani and Ubud Tour. Visit - Celuk & Mas, Goa Gajah Temple, Ubud Monkey Forest, Kintamani, Tegalalang Rice. proceed Home to 5 volcanoes, including the sacred Mt. Agung, Kintamani and Mt. Batur must rank among the most dramatic and accessible live volcanoes to be found anywhere. Literally a volcano within a volcano, visitors can drive along the rim of an 8km wide caldera while looking across the still active Mt. Batur still spouting lava and slowly building new heights. As the best city in the world according to ‘Leisure Magazine’ Ubud which is known as ‘the artist colony’ offers a different ambience where the local culture and world art inAuence are mixed together. Variant shopping option is available, from the local art market to high-class boutique outlet. Most world tasted restaurant, coffee house and loca ‘warung’ is available.
- After breakfast, Git Git Waterfall is an amazing waterfall from height hill which is encircled by fertile rain forest plantation. We will visit this waterfall. This Waterfall is situated in the jungle of forest, fresh atmosphere with beautiful panorama of rice terrace are presenting on the way to this waterfall. This waterfall produce the clear water with some time the local children play around and having bath. The Ulun Danu Beratan temple is a famous pictureque landmark and a signiFcant temple complex located on the western side of Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali. Ulun Danu literally 'the source temple of Lake Beratan'. Taman Ayun Temple is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar.
After Breakfast, Spend day at leisure in Private pool villa.
After Breakfast, Check out from hotel and proceed to airport for your return flight.